Research & FAQs
Below are a few recent clinical studies and articles about Ketamine.
- Getting the Inside Dope on Ketamine’s Mysterious Ability to Rapidly Relieve Depression - Scientific American (March 2018)
- Intravenous Ketamine for Adolescents with Treatment-Resistant Depression: An Open-Label Study - Journal of Child and Adolescent Psychopharmacology (July 2018)
- Ketamine for Rapid Reduction of Suicidal Thoughts in Major Depression – American Journal of Psychiatry (Dec 2017)
- The Use of Ketamine Infusions for Refractory Headaches: A Retrospective Analysis – Am Society of Anesthesiologists (Oct 2017)
- World-First Ketamine Trial Shows Promise For Geriatric Depression – American Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry (July 2017)
- FDA Data Support Ketamine as Depression Therapy - MedPage Today (May 2017)
- Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Post-traumatic Stress Disorder - JAMA (June 2014)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - The New England Journal of Medicine (June 2017)
- Ketamine in Chronic Pain Management: An Evidence-Based Review - International Anesthesia Research Society (December 2003)
Ketamine in the Media
Below are a few of the highlights in the media.
- From Popular Anesthetic to Antidepressant, Ketamine Isn’t the Drug You Think It Is (March 2019)
- Boys rescued from Thai cave were sedated with ketamine (April 2019)
- Is the Ketamine Boom Getting out of Hand? Scientific American (September 2018)
- From Chaos To Calm: A Life Changed By Ketamine - NPR (June 2018)
- Ketamine For Severe Depression: 'How Do You Not Offer This Drug To People?' - NPR (March 2017)
- Getting the Inside Dope on Ketamine’s Mysterious Ability to Rapidly Relieve Depression -Scientific American (March 2018)
- What You Need to Know About Ketamine’s Effects - WebMD (Feb 2018)
Questions About Ketamine
Ask us a Question
Please as any questions you might have using the form below. We'll respond promptly. Thanks!