Enhance Health And Beauty Of Your Skin With
The aging process is inevitable but the VI Peel can make a difference in as little as 7 days.
The VI Peel can be used for treating hyperpigmentation and melasma, reversing sun damage and signs of aging, improving skin tone and texture, clearing Acne and reducing Acne scars, and stimulating collagen growth and elastin production, for firmer skin.
About VI Peel
In 2005, Dr. Kalil founded VI Aesthetics to restore and renew his patient's confidence in their own skin health with a portfolio of chemical peels that specifically addressed a variety of skin concerns including anti-aging, pigmentation and acne. The result was the VI Peel, the first ever painless chemical peel. Unlike other chemical peels, the VI Peel treatments are easy to apply, virtually painless, require no skin pre-conditioning, and deliver results in as little as seven days. These peels are also multi-taskers because they nurture the skin with vitamins and minerals throughout the exfoliation process.
The VI Peel contains a synergistic blend of powerful ingredients suitable for a variety of skin types. This peel improves the tone, texture and clarity of the skin. It reduces or eliminates age spots, addresses hyperpigmentation and softens fine lines and wrinkles. The VI Peel is an excellent choice for healthier, firmer, more youthful skin. This self-neutralizing peel provides dramatic results with virtually no pain, no skin preparation and minimal downtime in as little as seven days.
- Trichloroacetic Acid (TCA) is a non-toxic chemical (Trichloracetic Acid), which has been used to perform skin peels for over 20 years. It is a relative to vinegar (Acetic Acid). When TCA is applied to the skin, it causes the top layers of cells to dry up and peel off over a period of several days to one week. It provides excellent exfoliation while stimulating collagen production.
- Retinoic Acid (vitamin A) promotes collagen and elastin production, helps to increase water levels within the epidermis, normalizes cell turnover and is a melanogenesis inhibitor. Retinoic Acid triggers exfoliation and unclogs the pores while boosting collagen and elastin production.
- Salicylic Acid is a Beta Hydroxyl Acid (BHA) with anti-inflammatory properties and acts as an agent to exfoliate the skin. It can improve skin thickness, barrier function and collagen function.
- Phenol has the ability to trap free radicals, works as a chemical cauterant to exfoliate the skin, has preservative properties and in low percentages is an effective numbing agent.
- L-Ascorbic Acid (vitamin C) is a stable, water soluble form of vitamin C. It is an antioxidant, a photo protectant (protects from UV damage), stimulates collagen production, brightens the skin and suppresses melanogenesis.
Each VI Peel incorporates a two-part system to optimize patient satisfaction. After the initial application of the peel, three Retinoic Acid towelettes are applied by the patient as part of their post peel treatment regimen. Patients enjoy radiant, younger looking skin in as a little as seven days.
VI Peel in Houston
Specifically formulated to rejuvenate aging skin and help prevent future damage, VI Peel is now available at KureIV and is quickly becoming the most effective treatment for acne scarring and hyperpigmentation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF VI PEEL?
VI Peel can soften fine lines and wrinkles, restore a more even skin tone, and smooth away rough skin texture. Additional benefits include: age and sun spots, hyperpigmentation, melasma, rosacea, enlarged pores, and oil balancing.
HOW DOES VI PEEL WORK?
VI Peel penetrates into the dermis of the skin, working to resurface mild acne scars, sun damage and signs of aging. Basic peels and facials do not penetrate as deeply as this treatment, making it one of the most effective options available. This peel is different from other peels because it tackles skin problems at the cellular level rather than just burning skin off as in a regular peel.
WHICH IS THE BEST VI PEEL FOR YOUR SKIN?
We provide two key VI Peel products: the VI Peel Precision and the VI Peel Precision Plus. VI Peel Precision is a booster formulated to be used in addition to the VI Peel. It is made from the same synergistic blend of ingredients as the VI Peel, and provides more volume for an additional pass on the skin. Precision is an excellent addition for treating hyperpigmentation, harder to treat aging skin, age spots on hands, arms or chest, keratosis pilaris and actinic keratosis. The VI Peel Precision Plus is a powerful booster and towelette system developed specifically to treat stubborn pigmentation and damage in the skin. This booster is added to the VI Peel, creating the ultimate treatment choice for dramatic results, leaving skin more radiant and bright.
IS VI PEEL PAINFUL, AND HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECOVER?
Sensitive skin types may experience a slight tingling sensation on the skin, but this is considered a painless treatment. Noticeable results will be seen after a single treatment, but best results are seen after 3-6 treatments, spaced 2-4 weeks apart. For maintenance treatments after the initial series, we recommend the Vi Peel 2-4 times per year, depending on your skin's needs.
The effects of the Vi Peel last for months, however, this does not mean that skin is not susceptible to re-damage or the aging process. As the skin ages, cell turn over and collagen growth diminishes greatly, requiring more maintenance treatments.
At KureIV we recognize your needs are unique. Therefore, we offer all patients free consultations to assess the treatment options and combinations that will give you the best, ultimate outcome.
CALL FOR PRICING
The perfect blend of scientifically formulated ingredients to dramatically improve skin health whether it’s the pre-teen who suffers with acne to the mature patient who wants to reverse the signs of aging. The VI Peel is a safe and effective way to treat hyper pigmentation, melanoma, sun damage, acne scarring and rosacea. Safe for all skin types with minimal downtime. Can be done as a series or 2-4 times per year.